miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2022

A Country I would like to visit

 Hello 

Today  I will tell you about a country that I would like to visit. 

I would like to visit Peru! Although I have been in Lima and Tacna before, I would like to revisit it because I was there for a short time only. Peru has many amazing places with a lot of history since it was the cradle  of successive civilizations and was a viceroyalty of the Spanish empire. 

I would like to stroll through the streets of Lima because is a pleasant and very interesting way of gaining an insight into the history of Peru. Futhermore, it has many churches, museums, and beautiful and well maintained gardens.

Additionally, I would love to try their typical foods and desserts, such as Suspiro limeño and rice pudding, which is very different to the Chilean one.

I must tell you that I love Chile and I would not change my country. However I would like to travel and go on vacation for some days to a nearby country without having to travel many hours by plane.










4 comentarios:

Post 5 >> Back to the Past

  Hello everyone! Today, I will tell about a topic that is difficult for me because  I can't imagine myself in the past or the future. I...