miércoles, 31 de agosto de 2022

Practice Post

 

Hello classmates

I am Denisse Perez student of Chemical and Pharmacy.

Today I write to say what is my favorite means of transportation  to move in Santiago, for my the best is  subway, because I live very near it and I use it to move for the city, futhermore this means of transportation conect practically all the city and is cheap to the student with school pass.

In relation a the best place to visit in Santiago I don´t know, because I live in Santiago recently, I only study here, but I don´t know many places therefore I don´t recommend places to visit.  

I am the south of Chile, specifically of Concepción, in my city  there are much places beautiful to travel, such as beach, mountain, natural parks, as well as the University of Concepción. Apart from this in my city there are various shopping centres to buy and visit.  

Do you recommend the best place of Santiago to I visit it?

2 comentarios:

  1. My favorite means of transportations is bike but I undertand diferent opinions

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I also of the another city and I am in the same as your

    ResponderBorrar

Post 5 >> Back to the Past

  Hello everyone! Today, I will tell about a topic that is difficult for me because  I can't imagine myself in the past or the future. I...