miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2022

The best holidays

 Hello classmates!

I will tell you about  the best holidays that I have had so far.

My best holidays were  a few years ago in Argentina, specifically in Buenos Aires. I was in the neighboring country for approximately one month and I traveled because I wanted to visit   my uncle's house before starting classes at the university. 

With them I visited many places on my trip, such as The Casa Rosada, The Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes, The Museo Nacional al aire libre- Caminito, the Obelisco, the stadium of the famous Argentinian football team: River Plate, among other places.

Furthermore, we ate typical Argentine food such as roast, millanesa, pizza and many other delicious things that have an Italian influence. Finally, for the first time I celebrated my birthday in another country and with guests that I didn't know.

These vacations have been the best I have had so far because it was my first trip alone by plane. They were fun days and my uncle and aunt welcomed me into  their house very warmly. 

I would like to have a holiday like this again soon. 



4 comentarios:

  1. Wow, I don't know pizza is considered typical argentinian food!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Someday I would like to go on holiday to Argentina to taste their typical food.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I also visited Argentina but I visited the city of Mendoza

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I would like to leave the country one day, Argentina would be a good destination to buy alfajores.

    ResponderBorrar

Post 5 >> Back to the Past

  Hello everyone! Today, I will tell about a topic that is difficult for me because  I can't imagine myself in the past or the future. I...