miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2022

Post- Your Bucket List

 


Hello everyone!

Today I have to tell about which  activities I would incluide in my Bucket List.

First of all, I have to say that I haven't thougth in this for a long time but I consider that it is a good to reflect. 

I believe that in my list I would incluide first finishing the career of  Chemistry and Pharmacy, in order to work and have financial independence.  I would also add other things; such as finding a job where I will be happy, starting a family, owning a home and saving money for holidays.

I don't know how difficult they are to accomplish, but I know that this things require time and a lot effort to acquire.  

I haven't achieve anything in my list alredy, but I am studying for it. And I believe that with a short time I will achieve the first point on my Bucket List.

Furthermore, I would like achieve these activities with my parents because I am an only daughter and they  have always supported me and my personal goals in all. 

Finally, I have to mention that there are many other things that I would like to do or learn and  I hope to be able to do them some day.



2 comentarios:

Post 5 >> Back to the Past

  Hello everyone! Today, I will tell about a topic that is difficult for me because  I can't imagine myself in the past or the future. I...